The objectives of the DECA Software Quality Assurance (SQA) service is to assure that developed and delivered software is of the highest standards.
DECA SQA encompasses the entire software development Lifecycle:
- Examining your project plans to ensure reasonable checks and balances throughout thus promoting successful project outcome.
- Reviewing your requirements documentation to make sure requirements are traceable and complete.
- Verifying and validating that your standards are being followed and that project configuration items are being managed appropriately.
- Testing the software.
Our SQA goal is to significantly increase the quality of your business applications and to reduce the testing time required on projects. DECA can provide SQA services that will help your organization to accomplish the following goals:
- Improve the overall quality of your applications.
- Increase productivity because re-work is minimized.
- Reduce the cost of QA (bugs are caught early, so fixing cost is reduced).
- Accelerate time-to-production (streamline the regression testing process).
For additional information, please contact:
Ms. Anne Blackwell
IT Project Manager, DECA/CIT