Instructions for Creating Vista DVD
- Download and save the 2 Gb .ISO file to your local hard drive (wherever convenient).
- You’ll need a DVD Drive capable of writing DVDs: “DVD–R(W)”, “DVD+R(W)” or “DVD–RAM”.
Note: DVD-ROM will not work, because it only reads DVDs.
- Burn the DVD Image using your installed DVD-“burning” software.
Using Roxio Easy CD Creator:
- Insert the blank DVD in your DVD/CD-RW Drive
- Start Windows Explorer
- Locate the ISO file (from where you saved it on your computer), right click the file name and then click Open to start EasyCD
- In the Write Method section (under options) of the CD Creator Setup dialog box, select the Disk-At-Once option for optimum recording performance
- Click OK or ‘Start Recording’ to write the image to the CD